Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MoMA a few weeks back

I went to the MoMA about three weeks ago. This picture of the man looking at the photos on a wall in the Woman in Photography exhibit. I love that a modern man is looking at woman's photography because it shows the huge contrast between this, and what photography used to consist mostly of - men. That to me is beautiful and ironic, how time changes everything. That's my friend Bella sitting in a room with those white squares lining the space above the floor in two lines on opposite sides of the room. Each square was characterized with a unique voice, and they were all saying different days of the week in random order. It's hard to pick apart one voice from the next when just in the midst of it all. Kinda crazy.My friends ordered the fruit and berry cobbler, while I sticked to some good ol' ice coffee.On the way home I saw the shoes on these guys. The one on the right sort of reminded me of shoes Lady Gaga would wear. And that's a huge compliment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment