Saturday, June 18, 2011

Graduations

The season for graduations has just ended and I have finally returned home from watching my older brothers graduate. First, I went to New Hampshire for my brother Marcus' high school graduation. Then my family and I shlepped all the way to California for my eldest brother Roscoe's graduation. Below are photos of the events themselves and various happenings in between. 

 Marcus showed my mom and I some of the prints he's been making during his senior year.




 Our cousin Emma, also graduating from high school in Marcus' class.
 Family friend Skye.
The eye of my father.

 My older sister and brother.

 My step-father

 My sibling's hands are grasped
 California - Roscoe's graduation
Roscoe

Walking the campus...Roscoe says goodbye to his 4 years here

 The roof of Roscoe's fraternity - Sigma Nu
 Final steps to the graduation

 Roscoe is somewhere in that crowd (mid-left side)














No comments:

Post a Comment